Under 300 Days Left. ..Now what

amejiajr8

And it gives you a reason to pull up your booking on the website, so you don't feel like a cruise nerd. Sometimes I just go to the website to make sure my bookings are still there. We are the Duke and dutchess of dorkville though. We had a few more details to take care of for our last cruise (wedding and group), but when we got to 10 months out, I picked one task to accomplish each month. One month I 2ould research and book a private excursion in one port. The next month, choose excursion for the next port, etc. Reserve dining and pay drink packages, and so on. That gave me a reason to stay excited and not get too ambitious leaving me nothing to do but WAIT. 

Just checking any advice on what I can or should start booking. I am pretty positive I still have a little wait until things like excursions can be booked. I am looking out for flights and hope to have that booked with in the next month or two.

Just under 300 days ? I was in your position last march and there ain't much you could do in the cruise planner. What I did at that time is check plane tickets prices, pre-cruise hotel in Fort Lauderdale and of course, check the price of my cruise to see if it went down.

I also looked at many video of other tourist going to the same destination to give an idea of the shore excusion. Now I'm somewhere around 80 days till embarkation and I must admit, that was time well spent on Youtube. I have learned a lot about the ship and the destinations. 

Update because I for some reason like calling to make payments over the phone (I do everything else online I swear) I was able to find out that the current promotion price for my trip is better than what I booked it for. Needless to say the phone call saved me roughly $500 and got me $100 onboard credit in each of my rooms (2 rooms so that is $200 onboard credit). Score! This little savings puts me a month ahead of schedule in my payments.

Just under 300 days ? I was in your position last march and there ain't much you could do in the cruise planner. What I did at that time is check plane tickets prices, pre-cruise hotel in Fort Lauderdale and of course, check the price of my cruise to see if it went down.

I also looked at many video of other tourist going to the same destination to give an idea of the shore excusion. Now I'm somewhere around 80 days till embarkation and I must admit, that was time well spent on Youtube. I have learned a lot about the ship and the destinations.

. Yep I watch videos as well. Looking forward to matts trip on Allure of seas...I should get some additional new tips about the boat.