Ultimate dining package question

Bakerette

I have purchased the UDP for my April 2019 sailing on Harmony and would like to know if I make reservations for lunch and dinners when I get onboard When I walk onto the promenade or do I make reservations at the restaurants? 

If anyone who has purchased the UDP and can tell me where I should make the reservations for the restaurants when onboard that would be helpful. 

Edited by Bakerette

Just now, AGSLC5 said:

pick 1 restaurant and they can make all the reservations for you there for the week for all the places you want to go. 

Can I make the reservations with the person who is selling the dining packages when I first board Harmony on embarkation day? Or do the reservations have to be made at 1 of the restaurants?

They have to be made once onboard. They’ll make a courtesy reservation for day one but even that can be changed. When you enter on Harmony just make a right and they had a table setup in one of the dining rooms. Look for the table setup with al of the specialty dining menus. 

E959462A-9656-46B3-81B2-67F634EBCDF2.jpeg

7 hours ago, Bakerette said:

Can I make the reservations with the person who is selling the dining packages when I first board Harmony on embarkation day? Or do the reservations have to be made at 1 of the restaurants?

I prefer to go to a restaurant because then they are standing infant of the computer and I know the reservation is getting done properly. If you do it with someone standing there they don't know what times are available and all they can do is take down your request, go back and check, and then if it isn't they have to contact you its annoying. Much easier to go to a restaurant and get it done for peace of mind. 

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

I prefer to go to a restaurant because then they are standing infant of the computer and I know the reservation is getting done properly. If you do it with someone standing there they don't know what times are available and all they can do is take down your request, go back and check, and then if it isn't they have to contact you its annoying. Much easier to go to a restaurant and get it done for peace of mind. 

Agree with this, just go to 8 Central Park, make your reservations and then you can get a snack at Park Cafe while you are there. I would have a spreadsheet or sheet with the dates, times and restaurants you want, it is easier for the person to put them in instead of you reciting them.

There usually is a kiosk on the promenade also if you want to try it first. Plus the main dinning room.