Sloooow speed

All ship internet is slow at some point. 

These numbers suggest many people are online or where you are right now on the ship - that access point is very busy.  It might not be a satellite issue but a wifi issue where ever you are.  

Bottom line - you are on a ship in the ocean, not on land connected with a cable or fiber optics.  Satellite internet will always have some variable moments.  

PS - I'm in a hotel right now and your numbers look pretty good to me.  

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

One of the highlights of the past 2 weeks on Anthem has been the awesome internet speed and availability.  The best we’ve ever had experienced.

I don't know if you'll have the answer to this, but we'll be on the Anthem in June.  Can we use Surf (not Stream) for SnapChat?  Also, if you have a moment, can you take a pic of the prices for VOOM on the ship? I think there is a day pass, do you know if that is true?

2 minutes ago, Cackyschmackers said:

I don't know if you'll have the answer to this, but we'll be on the Anthem in June.  Can we use Surf (not Stream) for SnapChat?  Also, if you have a moment, can you take a pic of the prices for VOOM on the ship? I think there is a day pass, do you know if that is true?

I don’t know the answer to either of your questions but I will try and remember to take my phone and snap a pic of the prices.