Shows and Dinner

plina

I'm cruising on Symphony of the seas and I would like to know the times of the shows, so I can plan dinner properly. I also would like to find out about the Mystery dinner is available and the price. How far in advance can you book theatre and dinner reservations?  Royal Caribbean does not give this type of information that I can find.

Entertainment is available for booking in the cruise planner at some point prior to sailing.  Timing varies.

In the past for other Oasis class ships that has ranged from 180 days (or more) from sailing, down to 60 days from sailing.  Historically 90 days prior was the average time.

Until it is available in your cruise planner online, you can review the Cruise Compass that past guests have scanned and sent to this blog.  They won't be identical to your cruise but should give you an idea what to expect.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=1167

21 hours ago, plina said:

How far in advance can you book theatre and dinner reservations?

It largely depends. There is no set time frame when they become available across the fleet. It's one of those things you have to keep checking back for.

Dinner reservations should open up much earlier than entertainment reservations.