Port Canaveral hotels

Baked Alaska

I know I've seen a thread on this, but I cannot find it, so. . . 

I am placing a deposit today for a 2021 HOS out of Port Canaveral. When we sailed on DCL, we would fly in the day before and stay at the Orlando Airport Hyatt and take Happy Limo to port. Would be interested in staying in Port Canaveral the night before, for a change. What are your recommendations? 

Our last three stays in Port Canaveral pre cruise has been at the Radisson Resort at the Port.  The hotel is nice with a large pool area and so so restaurant.  They have shuttles to the port but can be hectic at times.   One year there were 4 ships leaving the same time on Sunday morning.  It was a major cluster in the lobby waiting to get on a shuttle.  We ended up taking  an Uber to port for $12, which included 4 people and luggage.  There is a park and ride room price (room, parking for 7 days and shuttle ride)  Kinda pricey but the day before stay is better than taking a chance of missing the ship.

This year we are on the Harmony in June and got a room at the Hampton Inn about 5-10 minutes from the Radisson about $150-200 cheaper.  It also has a park and ride set up.  Where ever you decide to stay make sure you sign up for the earliest shuttle.  Good Luck!