check in

Mljstr

1 hour ago, Mljstr said:

Thanks, I was able to check in later on the phone app. Here is a question. I have another cruise in June taking two grandchildren. They live out of state. How do I get their pictures on the check in? Can I upload a saved picture from my photos?

You don't have to supply pictures, they can take them at check in.  Takes about 10 seconds.

47 minutes ago, twangster said:

You don't have to supply pictures, they can take them at check in.  Takes about 10 seconds.

When we sailed Indy in December, I was unable to proceed past the picture point unless I submitted a picture.  I tried several times then finally gave in and submitted a photo.

Just now, Mljstr said:

@Lovetocruise2002  That is what I thought. Every time I tried to continue, it would stall and if I came back later nothing was saved and I had to start over again.

Yes. That is exactly what happened to me in December.  The way I see it, you have two options, either submit the photo, or chance it and check in at the port with all the necessary paperwork.