No drink package offered?

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

They had issues with UK cruises turning into booze cruises. 

Guests were over indulging and acting badly.  As a result they have removed drink packages from some UK sailings, especially the short cruises but some 7 night cruises as well.

That’s a bummer! 

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

It's also possible this particular sailing is being offered to UK residents booking on the UK website with the drink package bundled in.  That sometimes occurs in the UK.  

Checking the UK website it does appear that is the case but only if booked on the UK website.

309765431_UKAllInclusive.jpeg.f78e00dfac411758d3f25e03abd1d21d.jpeg

322689867_UKExplorer.jpeg.704bc82fbb4253d9bc01dd09dbb1eff4.jpeg

That’s interesting. But I am guessing because I live in American I can’t take advantage? Would I be able to purchase onboard? This is for my one year wedding anniversary so we want to be able to have fun without worrying! 

26 minutes ago, twangster said:

Calling @J_Keeble.

UK sailing from Southhampton being sold as all inclusive on the UK website.  US guest booked through US website can't purchase the drink package in the cruise planner. 

Do you know if drink packages are sold on board when the cruise is being offered as all inclusive in the UK?   

@l9dance  I have sailed from Southampton on 4 occasions and have always seen the package for sale on board.

you could always book with a Uk travel agent? I can put you in contact with one or if you want to discuss it further let me know :)