Melbae9

Hi Everyone,

This week I was able to snag a "Deluxe Guarantee" room for my upcoming Anthem TA for just $150 more/person than my D5 Balcony. We were placed in a Spa Jr Suite that if booked directly is $650/person more. Needless to say, we are VERY excited. Wish there were more pictures and reviews of this category, however given the steep price tag, I wonder how many suites are usually booked. There awe ALOT of suites still available for our sailing. 

Now, I was wondering what experiences everyone has had with Coastal Kitchen. We will only be able to go for dinner, but thats still better than not going. Whats good there?

Mel

on My Quantum of the Seas Cruise I was in a Spa Junior Suite. I thought it was a very nice room and it has a nice split bath concept. I was able to eat at Coastal Kitchen one night for dinner and found the food to be very good. We ordered a lot of appetizers, some flat breads, and for main course I ordered Scallops and I know my table mates ordered rack of lamb and steak.. Service was great and just a very nice atmosphere... I hope you enjoy