Anthem out of Port Liberty

Hi @chicagokris! The port officially opens at 10:30 AM, although I know people arrive there earlier than that so they can get parking squared away and be on line for security. Boarding can begin as early as 10:30 or 11:00.

For a point of reference, my wife and I arrived (but hadn't yet parked) at Cape Liberty about 10:45 AM for our Anthem sailing last October, and boarding was already in progress. We were on board about 11:15.

Just now, chicagokris said:

for those of you that drive yourself and park there, is it convenient to the boarding area, or is it a long walk, dragging all your belongings?

It's an extremely easy walk from garage to terminal entrance. The garage is right next door to the terminal building, so maybe a couple hundred feet to where the entrance doors are located. It's even shorter when leaving the terminal, as the exit door opens on the side of the terminal that faces the garage. Just cross a little side road and you're there.

It's really easy to park.  First, drop luggage off to be scanned.  Then continue on a very short way till you see signs for the parking garage.  Enter garage (which is a covered garage), pay for the parking (major credit cards accepted) & find your parking spot.  Please note wgere you are parked. Take elevator down to the terminal.  Walk a short distance & voila you're there.  You can also park in the outdoor surface parking area too.