Next Cruise - 12/27/18-1/31/19

KJ1231

3 days til we sail and I am gathering information for a possible post-holiday cruise next year. The Next Cruise info has been posted on the RCCL website:

nextcruise.jpg.edf066bf8a3e6d9a5bab5945a6a8cf7d.jpg

http://www.royalonboardsales.com/#seeoffer

And you can download the flyer here:

http://www.royalonboardsales.com/content/assets/2015/05/18065762_NextCruise_JanuaryOffer_Flyer.pdf

I scoured the details but don't see what "KIDS SAIL FOR LESS" actually means! We have a 3- and a 2-year-old and this could make or break the deal!

On 12/26/2018 at 8:46 AM, KJ1231 said:

I scoured the details but don't see what "KIDS SAIL FOR LESS" actually means! 

It usually means absolutely nothing. This sale came right after 30% off all guests sale, which is technically "kids sail for less" also. On top of that, unless you pull your kids out of school(like I do) to cruise, all the times that kids are out of school will be blacked out for the sale. Every once in a while a sale changes the price of a cruise, but I wouldn't hold your breath. In general the price is gonna start out cheapest and slowly get more expensive the closer it gets to the sailing.

22 hours ago, JasonL said:

It usually means absolutely nothing. This sale came right after 30% off all guests sale, which is technically "kids sail for less" also. On top of that, unless you pull your kids out of school(like I do) to cruise, all the times that kids are out of school will be blacked out for the sale. Every once in a while a sale changes the price of a cruise, but I wouldn't hold your breath. In general the price is gonna start out cheapest and slowly get more expensive the closer it gets to the sailing.

Yeah  - you get 30% off because they are in the same room - kids or not. I'm looking to save on grandkids - 3 and 2 . Kills me to pay full fare for them. I don't have to pull them out of school buy my wife work in a school.... 

NextCruise was worthless today. The estimate was $300 MORE than the MEI estimate I got this week. When I asked about OBC was give $100 per cabin which basically makes the deal the same.... No need to book now, that for certain.....