Odyssey of the Seas construction photo update - September 1, 2020
There is a brand new construction photo of Odyssey of the Seas that was released to the public on Tuesday.
Photo by Meyer Werft
The Meyer Werft shipyard released the photo of Royal Caribbean's next new cruise ship, which is located in Hall 6.
The delay in getting a new photo follows the shipyard shutting down operations for six weeks due to the current health crisis.
Odyssey of the Seas is scheduled to begin cruises in April 2021 out of Rome. She was originally going to debut in November 2020, but those plans were delayed.
Royal Caribbean's second Quantum Ultra Class ship will begin with cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean for the summer season.
She will then continue its inaugural year in Fort Lauderdale, FL with 8- and 6-night Caribbean itineraries.
Among the many features coming to Odyssey of the Seas include:
- SeaPlex - the largest indoor space for recreational activities at sea
- Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade with club-level views of the SeaPlex
- Reimagined Adventure Ocean kids program and a maxed-out teen lounge with gaming consoles, music and movies
- Teppanyaki restaurant
- Giovanni’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Two-level pool deck will feature two open-air, resort-style pools and four whirlpools with shady casitas and hammocks
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Skydiving with Ripcord by iFly
- North Star glass capsule
- Robot bartenders at Bionic Bar