It seems like it is heating up everywhere with summer upon on us, and we have the best reading material to enjoy while sitting by the air conditioning.
Royal Caribbean issued a new update on the status of San Juan, Puerto Rico following the hurricane damage of last year.
The cruise line reports that, "tremendous progress has been made with recovery efforts across the island," and that rebuilding tourism and consumer confidence is a top priority.
In addition, the cruise line answered some frequently asked questions about the island's recovery and how it pertains to cruise ship passengers.
Royal Caribbean News
- Top tips for taking a Royal Caribbean family cruise vacation.
- Our full review of Paradise Beach Cozumel.
- We shared a photo report of the progress being made on the new PortMiami cruise terminal.
- Voyager of the Seas made her maiden call at Manila, Philippines.
- Here is why you should ignore online reviews of cruise ships.
- Royal Caribbean won some big awards at the AFTA National Travel Industry Awards.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt talks about how Royal Caribbean's NextCruise program works, and how to best take advantage of the program.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
Eat Sleep Cruise shared why they are excited to cruise on Mariner of the Seas.
Forbes wrote about how Royal Caribbean is spending a lot of money to attract first time cruisers.
Porthole Magazine shared what a week onboard Harmony of the Seas was all about.
CNBC reported on how cruise lines are trying to win over millennials.
USA Today shared new cruise routes in its latest Cruise Route Roundup.
Cruise Fever shed some light on 9 former Royal Caribbean cruise ships and where they are now.
Travel Weekly hosted a Q&A with Royal Caribbean's Chief Meteorologist.