This was a busy week with Royal Caribbean news, and we have a summary of all of the news from this week to make certain you did not miss any of it.
Royal Caribbean made headlines around the world this week with the announcement of CocoCay upgrades and ship enhancements.
Royal Caribbean will spend $200 million to transform its private island of CocoCay in the Bahamas and add a ton of activities, aimed at offering, "the ultimate family destination in the Caribbean."
In addition, Royal Caribbean also announced it will invest $900 million to reimagining its fleet through a new modernization effort called Royal Amplified.
Royal Caribbean News
- We took an in-depth look at the changes coming to CocoCay.
- Royal Caribbean's CEO apologized for the recent website issues.
- Symphony of the Seas will be the best ship yet for families.
- Royal Caribbean released a new video of the changes coming to Mariner of the Seas.
- Matt is live blogging this week from Rhapsody of the Seas.
- Royal Caribbean shared why it things Symphony of the Seas will be the best cruise ship of 2018.
- Royal Caribbean announced a policy change to protect full value of Future Cruise Certificates.
Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast
In this episode, Matt is about to cruise on Rhapsody of the Seas, and shares why he picked this ship, what his plans are onboard and some of the new experience he has lined up.
Royal Caribbean Around the Internet
In The Loop Travel shared its top 13 spots on Brilliance of the Seas.
TradeWinds reports one of Royal Caribbean's co-founders has passed away.