UPDATE: The app has been updated again and Oasis of the Seas references have been removed. Support for Oasis of the Seas will come in "a few weeks".
The latest version of Royal Caribbean's new smartphone app that is under development has been expanded to work on Oasis of the Seas.
Version 1.1.0 of the Royal Caribbean App was released, which expands functionality and makes it work on Oasis of the Seas, in addition to Allure of the Seas.
The new app version includes a few new features:
- Learn about the hundreds of activities, movies, and shows available onboard
- Explore off-ship adventures in places like the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Cozumel, and more
- Peruse complete restaurant, bar, and lounge options
- Plan a day of indulgence with our array of Vitality at Sea Spa offerings
- Use deck plan illustrations to navigate the ship
Additionally, the daily planner is easier to navigate, and added a daily ticker with port, weather, and sunrise/ sunset information.