Friend of the blog, Melissa DiCato of Possible Vacations has graciously taken some time to write this guest blog entry! Today, she looks at what Royal Caribbean is doing to keep things new and fresh across their fleet of ships. Take it away Melissa!
Royal Caribbean is doing all they can to ensure all of their clients’ needs are being well taken care of. Oasis of the Seas has been such a huge success for Royal, they are starting to take the ideas that were only implemented on Oasis of the Seas and place them on the rest of their fleet. Below you will find a breakdown of what you can soon find onboard Royal Caribbean Ships.
Liberty & Freedom of Seas
- Broadway Shows
- Outdoor Screens
- Cupcake Cupboard
- Way Finder (currently only on the Oasis of the Seas, this device is located next to all elevators to help clients find their way around the ship)
- Family Library
- Royal Bedtime stories
- Sitters @ Sea (Sitters will come to your stateroom and watch your children while you enjoy the night with your loved one)
- Nintendo Wii
Family programming – Royal Babies & Royal Kids
- Fisher-Price toy lending program
- Crayola beginning workshops
- Babies 2 Go! (pre-order service for parent to order baby food and diapers)
- Stroll & Roll
- My time dinning
- Exclusive food experiences
- My family time dining (for family with children ages 3-17)
- Expedited service
- Adventure Ocean pick-up (youth counselors will come and pick up your children and take them to their kids clubs)
- Leisure dinner for parents
Suite Enhancements (Grand Suites & Higher)
- Distinct Seapass cards
- Luggage Valet
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Cocktail Reception in Captains Quarter
- Reserved seating in shows
- Upgraded suite amenities
- Breakfast & Lunch in specialty restaurants
If you are looking to take a Royal Caribbean Cruise, these enhancements will be sure to delight any family at sea. Every cruise ship will offer you something a little unique and different which is why people cruise time and time again. Most families enjoy taking cruises because they can just sit back and relax while everything around them is taken care of, including their most precious cargo…their children. Something to consider is taking a Royal Caribbean themed cruise such as Romance, Music, Cruise4Haiti amongst many others.
Thanks again to Melissa for her great blog entry. You can find Melissa on Twitter as well as on her own blog, Possible Vacations: Friends sharing travel stories.