First Timer on board Voyager of The Seas

jaryal

Hello Everyone!

This will be our first time on board RCC.

We had booked the Voyager of The Seas sailing on 1st March to 4th March 2019 from Singapore to Penang Malaysia.

Stateroom: fwd Ocean View Balcony #8536. We will be traveling with our toddler who will be 2 years next year.

As this is our first time on board RCC, any tips and tricks will be be glady welcomed as we figured out that it will be quite a handful with our todd.

Can't wait to hear from you guys! Thank you. ?

Jessie 

Use the child care facility!  My kids were 6 and 10 when we sailed, so not quite the same, but they both enjoyed it.  One evening they dressed up like pirates and learned a little song and dance and paraded through the main atrium area where I just happened to be watching whatever entertainment was going on that evening.  It was the absolutely cutest thing the whole world.  They have lots of fun programs and the facility is clean.  Check in can be a hassle when everyone shows up at the same time, but it's because they're making sure kids don't disappear with the wrong person.  It was 100% free on our ship, so I assume that's true for all ships.  It's even open until 1am or something crazy like that.