Mariner "Sea Day"

I Just Got Off The Mariner On A Four Night Sailing. Our Stops Were Nassau Coco Cay And A "Sea Day" Kind Of.

We Were Stopped A Half Mile From Coco Cay. First I Thought We Haven't Left Coco Cay. But After Looking Around I Found Another Ship After Looking At It With My Camera It Was The Enchantment "Docked At Coco Cay" So When I Did The Bridge Tour I Asked The Captain Were We Where He Said Half A Mile From Coco Cay. If You Had This Happen Let Me Know   

I think with the 4 night sailing they have to kill time because you can actually do that itinerary in 3 nights (which Mariner does). With the four night, it's the same ports and distance travelled (I'm assuming) that they have to do some drifting. When we sailed Mariner last month on the 4 night, we left Coco Cay and the next day was a sea day but the ship barely moved.  It was crawling along in the morning and by afternoon it came to a full stop in the middle of nowhere. 

22 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I think with the 4 night sailing they have to kill time because you can actually do that itinerary in 3 nights (which Mariner does). With the four night, it's the same ports and distance travelled (I'm assuming) that they have to do some drifting. When we sailed Mariner last month on the 4 night, we left Coco Cay and the next day was a sea day but the ship barely moved.  It was crawling along in the morning and by afternoon it came to a full stop in the middle of nowhere. 

yeah on ours they did not turn on the props till 5 pm