CONTINUING TRANSATLANTIC CROSSINGS

Do you think there will come a time when RCCL will have a ship that just makes10 day or so crossings. Maybe a couple of stops along the way.  Those of us that really enjoy sea days would love it.  You could go back and forth as many times as you liked.  If you did 2 crossings you could fly/drive home from the same port you started.  Not sure if there would be a market for this but the QE seems to do ok.

From a fiscal point of view, RC must make more money with ships that have port stops than sea days (because of the shore excursions they can sell) in addition to the fact trans-ocean voyages require more vacation time and no return cruise.

Have you considered a Panama Canal cruise? It offers lots of sea days too

From a fiscal point of view, RC must make more money with ships that have port stops than sea days (because of the shore excursions they can sell) in addition to the fact trans-ocean voyages require more vacation time and no return cruise.

Have you considered a Panama Canal cruise? It offers lots of sea days too

Great points. That's why you are the master.

I think sea days are great!  but QE is unique and kind of has the market on this sailing

Cruise lines would not compete well with it and there really is not a market, they move

ships May / Sept when they sail Europe and those usually have a hard time selling out

But I agree QE is a bucket list sail for me