PINNACLE CELEBRATIONS

• 4 weeks later...

Ahoy Mateys...

We started sailing on Royal in the early 80's.  We are within an hour from a cruise port, so it was nothing for us to sail the weekend, and return back early Monday morning.  We would then drive straight to work.  

We sailed the Legend of the Seas this past April, 2015.  We had 699 points before the sailing.  The Loyalty Ambassador Sergii Kilmon was new, and did not offer to much helpful information on what to expect.  We were presented with a stratum replica at the top tier event.  Pictures were taken with the Cruise Director and the Loyalty Ambassador.  No other acknowledgements were made for the 15 days on our sailing.  Sergii did say that we were not entitled to any Pinnacle benefits until the following cruise because we only had 699 points coming on.  He could not provide a list of Pinnacle benefits to expect on the next cruise.  Sergii did have us fill out a paper to apply for the Pinnacle name pin.  Both the Stratum and the Pinnacle pins arrived in the mail within 30 days after our sailing.  

We have met other Pinnacles that were treated very well on their milestone, and treated to many extras including dinner at the specialty restaurants, etc. I suppose it depends on the ship that you are sailing on.    

Our next cruise is not until October 18th.  We will be officially Pinnacles then.  

A word of advice to all cruisers.  Royal have been having computer problems for a while now.... Check your # of cruises and the # of points often as well as after each sailing.  The computers are subtracting points after a sailing instead of adding them.  The Crown & Anchor dept then asks for proof of that sailing, If you don't catch the error right away....... 

Thanks Sulross for starting this thread.  Hopefully we can get a better idea of what to expect on other ships when one reaches the special Pinnacle milestone!...

Congratulations, Parrotheadtoo !!! That's a LOT of cruisin' ! I doubt I will ever make it to Pinnacle but it is a goal worth seeking, I guess.

What is a Stratum ?

Hopefully you will get all of the perks that you had anticipated on your cruise in October. What ship will you be on in October ?