Being able to have the MDR dinner picked up to take to the room?

sdmoore123

I cant say its not for 100%..but pretty sure its not. As it is served at your table and in different cycles...you would have to be there to order. Room service menu is limited.

That being said, you don't really need to dress up for dinner. Yes, you need to wear clothes, but you would be wearing those I am assuming when you come back from Coco Cay unless you will be naked in your room for the evening.

I've seen one half of a couple do this, the partner wasn't feeling good so stayed in the room, the other partner ordered the entree and the waiter made it to go by just leaving the plate covers on that they bring out with the food.

So I guess you both could go and order and say you want to take it back to your room.

I think if you actually sit down to eat you can take a to-go order for someone else back to your room.  We did that once for our son who wasn't feeling well.  But I'm sure the MDR won't box up to-go orders for people waiting at the front.   That's what the Windjammer is for.