Sprinkle Time Cupcake Class on Harmony

My younger daughter (age 14) did the cupcake decorating class on Freedom and said it was worth the money. She said they had good quality cupcakes and icing (she's something of an avid baker and foodie), and she said the staff did a good job explaining how to do each step. I'd imagine it will be the same on Harmony since it's the same cupcake chain. She booked her session on board during embarkation day, using some OBC she and her sister had available.

They also had no problem with my daughter taking some artistic license with the final decorating steps; she didn't think the original design of the "pupcake" looked very pup-like, so she made a few on-the-fly modifications to get a Pomeranian pupcake! ?

5 hours ago, JLMoran said:

My younger daughter (age 14) did the cupcake decorating class on Freedom and said it was worth the money. She said they had good quality cupcakes and icing (she's something of an avid baker and foodie), and she said the staff did a good job explaining how to do each step. I'd imagine it will be the same on Harmony since it's the same cupcake chain. She booked her session on board during embarkation day, using some OBC she and her sister had available.

They also had no problem with my daughter taking some artistic license with the final decorating steps; she didn't think the original design of the "pupcake" looked very pup-like, so she made a few on-the-fly modifications to get a Pomeranian pupcake! ?

Sounds like its time to open a cupcake shop.  They are all the rage these days.  Especially with her talent and creativity skills she seems to posses.