Cancel cruise via new website?

Guest toodle68

You can barely do anything on the new website at the moment. I am not even convinced that RC will return many of the functions that used to be there.  You will have to call them to cancel.

Thanks, I tried that but it seems bookings made after a certain time no longer appear in the old website. I can see my booking for Symphony but not for Ovation which I made at a later date. The link to add a missing booking redirects to the new website. Looks like I will just have to call them. 

Royal is hiding all those info now and they are also not emailing you the info as well like before. I have been fighting with them for days now about it. Make sure you ask when is your final payment due date or you will be screwed.

19 hours ago, mattymay said:

Thanks, I tried that but it seems bookings made after a certain time no longer appear in the old website. I can see my booking for Symphony but not for Ovation which I made at a later date. The link to add a missing booking redirects to the new website. Looks like I will just have to call them. 

Same for me as well