Harmony, Caribbean Cruise in May (temperature?)

ADK

Wondering what the temperature is like onboard, both inside and outside (especially evenings) so I know how to pack. Are the restaurants & theaters like refrigerators? Is it much cooler and windier outside than it would be on land (I've been to the Caribbean islands many times but never been on a cruise ship.)

That is a subjective question. Are you naturally a cold person in restaurants?

It can be windy on the upper decks but in late March only once did I find it chilly where I put on something. I wore a lot of short sleeves or sundresses and I did not find the restaurants or theater cold and I never used warmer clothes. However, my MIL is always cold everywhere and always wore long sleeves. I do bring a light jacket or pashmina in case I need it but this cruise I didn't. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, ADK said:

Are the restaurants & theaters like refrigerators?

According to my wife, yes.  Me? Meh, it's comfortable. Yes, I know this may be shocking to hear a husband and wife find disparity between temperature settings.

On 4/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, ADK said:

Is it much cooler and windier outside than it would be on land?

It largely depends on the wind direction, speed, and your ship's heading.  I've had occasions where the air is stagnant outside and other times I felt like Mary Poppins at the end of the movie.

If it helps any, I was on the Harmony end of Feb, I mostly wore t-shirts and shorts during the day & polo/jeans/slacks/shorts at night. My fiancé is a person who typically gets cold fast, and she was fine with the overall ship inside/outside temperatures at all times. It definitely got windy at times during the day or night, but did not impede any activities. Wouldn't hurt to bring a light jacket or fleece jacket, just in-case.

Being in the Solarium in the hot tubs with the sun shining down + a cool breeze + a frozen drink in hand, was the best feeling. I could only assume in May, it would be a bit warmer.