soda package upgrade

Maybe they would let you, but going by the letter of the terms no you can't.

Beverage Packages must be pre-reserved a minimum of 2 days before your sail date. If you are within the cut off time, please visit a beverage table on the first day of your cruise to complete your purchase. Please note that orders cannot be modified once they have been purchased. To change an order, you will need to first cancel the existing order and then make a new purchase for your desired beverage package.

So going by that you would be required to cancel your soda package to change anything.  Maybe they will allow you to cancel the soda package on the first day and then get the refreshment package, but by the second day onward you are stuck with the package you purchased.  However, it will not be an upgrade.  Your on-board account will be charged for the full refreshment package purchase while your soda package would be refunded to the credit card used to purchase it.

Enjoy your cruise!

I was on the indie in January and my son purchased the refreshment package a few months before our cruise when we boarded we went to the drink package table on the promenade and inquired about upgrading to the deluxe they said no problem as long as we did it before we sailed we just paid the difference and they put a sticker on his seapass the trick seems to be before they pull in the mooring lines

On 3/30/2018 at 10:56 PM, Honeybee2018 said:

Can anyone tell me if I buy the soda package for my little boy can we upgrade and pay the difference while on board ? Cruising on Anthem later this year 

Thanks in advance 

Don't forget,  you'll be paying the onboard prices not cruise planner prices.  It will be more than you see in advance.  

On 3/30/2018 at 10:56 PM, Honeybee2018 said:

Can anyone tell me if I buy the soda package for my little boy can we upgrade and pay the difference while on board ? Cruising on Anthem later this year 

The answer is probably yes.  It isn't simple, but as @henrysea13  mentioned, it looks like it can be done.