Any update on Freedom's new staterooms?

Jennifer

Have not seen any yet as they were not finished when I was on 2 weeks ago - I'll try and see what I can find out for you

Thanks Michelle.  I am hoping for good sq footage and a big window.  Fingers crossed.  It looks like the staterooms would have to be built in rather than fit into an existing space so who knows!

Yes, they are.  I have a room on the 12th deck booked for December on Freedom.  I booked online and selected the F category (large oceanview) and it automatically selected the 12th deck and allowed me to pick the exact location on that deck.  Looks like a nice quiet area, given that there's only a small number of rooms up there.  And they're a good size.  

I just booked 1864 on Freedom for January 2016. Yeah, it's a long wait. So, here is what I've found. Navigator which is a different class but almost identical in size, had the same cabin configuration added during it's drydock last year. I found a pano pic on cruise critic. https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#AU532ODWtiszmz  it looks amazing. 20ft wide of floor to ceiling windows. Matt will be on FOS later this year. I asked him to do some recon on cabin 1864 to confirm that it's identical to Navigators. you'll be on Freedom before me. so, let me know what you think.