Alantis

jlynn222

Taxi will be best to get to the Comfort Suites as its still a walk from where the water taxi will drop you off. I've stayed there a couple of times and this will be the most efficient way. It won't be the most cost effective, but keep in mind that your time is limited.

Taxi will be best to get to the Comfort Suites as its still a walk from where the water taxi will drop you off. I've stayed there a couple of times and this will be the most efficient way. It won't be the most cost effective, but keep in mind that your time is limited.

OK thank you..I got the room for 394.00 to save money on water park tickets but someone told me they tack on a bunch of fees so I need to figure up if it would be worth it..

They didn't use to charge the fees for kids, just adults.  However, I just went through a dummy booking and it looks like every person is charged the fees now.  Thus, you're looking at roughly $21 per person in addition to the room rate and sales tax.

It's possible that the rate they quoted you included the fees. Call back and double check. At the rate you stated, it's very likely that the fees have been included in the total price.

You'd have to eat a lot of their mediocre breakfast to make up for the added charges. ;)

BTW, make sure you have a credit card for Atlantis. Most of the dining venues don't accept cash. In addition, the cheapest places to eat are by the docks or the coral and Beach club towers on the beach, but that's farther away from the main water park.