Owners Suite (1314) on Adventure

Anyone have any experience with this room? It's so hard to find pictures even before dry dock. This is our first time in a full suite. Couldn't pass up the price for the double cruise points, space, and location!

What perks are generally included in a suite besides those listed on the RCCL website?  Are there any discounts for laundry service? Thinking of packing half the amount of kids clothes and just sending them out to be washed. I've seen soda cups in suite videos before, are those complementary? How does the luggage service I read about work? 

18 hours ago, Bobbieajd said:

Anyone have any experience with this room? It's so hard to find pictures even before dry dock. This is our first time in a full suite. Couldn't pass up the price for the double cruise points, space, and location!

What perks are generally included in a suite besides those listed on the RCCL website?  Are there any discounts for laundry service? Thinking of packing half the amount of kids clothes and just sending them out to be washed. I've seen soda cups in suite videos before, are those complementary? How does the luggage service I read about work? 

We've never stayed in an OS so I cannot comment on the room.  I'm sure it's LOVELY.

I cannot remember whether the laundry amenity is a function of the suite or a function of D+ status.  I know that we get a free bag of laundry during a 7 night cruise but I BELIEVE that is a D+ perk.  My guess is that there is a discount of some kind as a suite guest but I could not tell you what it is.

Complimentary beverage package (which is where you get the coke cups) is only available for Star Class guests and Adventure doesn't have that program yet so I don't think you will get complimentary coke cups.

Luggage valet, if it is offered at your port and with your airline, is a wonderful service and maybe the best suite amenity of all.  It should be complimentary for you.  They will pick up your luggage outside your room the last night and you will not see it again until you get to your home airport.  BE SURE that you get your paperwork in before the deadline though.  You will receive the paperwork packet in your cabin on the first day or so...and it is generally required to get it delivered to Guest Services by maybe Wednesday of the cruise.  They're very strict about the deadline, so don't miss it.  You will receive Luggage Valet tags on the last night along with airline boarding passes.  It's a wonderful program and especially nice since it's complimentary for Suite guests.  The website will tell you if your port/airport and airline participate in the program.  For a while they had all but discontinued Luggage Valet for all ports except for Port Everglades but I think they've re-established it again in more ports.