Neighborhood Perks for Oasis Class Ships

cruiselife

Is Royal Caribbean still offering neighborhood perks? I am asking about Central Park balconies in particular because we have one booked on Harmony in 2019. My wife mentioned that in the past they included a bottle of wine and lunch at either Jamie's Italian or Sabor. That would be a pretty amazing perk. I found some old blog posts that confirm that, but are they still doing this?

42 minutes ago, Cruiselife said:

Is Royal Caribbean still offering neighborhood perks? I am asking about Central Park balconies in particular because we have one booked on Harmony in 2019. My wife mentioned that in the past they included a bottle of wine and lunch at either Jamie's Italian or Sabor. That would be a pretty amazing perk. I found some old blog posts that confirm that, but are they still doing this?

Not sure what sail date you are looking but I just did a mock booking in March 2019 and it still shows up.  It would be listed in the description.

5a86fcf1087b6_Screenshot(47).thumb.png.3664a983b260ea182679d80de66b0f85.png

On 2/16/2018 at 1:34 PM, FLGooner said:

We are on Oasis in March with Central Park balcony and not getting any of this stuff??? Time to bitch and moan......

It's still offered.

The neighborhood perks don't show up anywhere in your reservation, they are just automatic if you book a Central Park or Boardwalk balcony.

Who told you you aren't getting the lunch and wine?  The perks for Central Park balconies and Boardwalk balconies are automatic.  I haven't heard of anyone in either of those balconies not getting the perks.  The only way I could understand not getting them is if you were booked in an Ocean View balcony in the Central Park or Boardwalk areas.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

It's still offered.

The neighborhood perks don't show up anywhere in your reservation, they are just automatic if you book a Central Park or Boardwalk balcony.

Thanks for the info, it's not showing anywhere on our reservation and our TA knew nothing of this, although she seem to be that way on most things.

I will toast you all as I enjoy my lunch in 4 weeks time