Set times for boarding the ship?

Loriann

Our first RC cruise is in less than 2 weeks! I just did our online registration, and there were set times for arriving at the terminal. I may have waited too long to do this, but the earliest available was 1:30-2. I was planning to board before noon, as I've heard the lines are longer as the day goes on. Will they let us board prior to 1:30 if we get there earlier, or will they make us wait until that time?

9 minutes ago, Loriann said:

Our first RC cruise is in less than 2 weeks! I just did our online registration, and there were set times for arriving at the terminal. I may have waited too long to do this, but the earliest available was 1:30-2. I was planning to board before noon, as I've heard the lines are longer as the day goes on. Will they let us board prior to 1:30 if we get there earlier, or will they make us wait until that time?

On all the ships I've been on, boarding times are not enforced.  We always show up around 10am.

You'll likely receive an email or text a few days before reminding you of these boarding times. You can simply ignore the boarding times as they're not enforced as others have said. 

The benefit of arriving later is that there are less crowds and you can generally walk straight onto the ship and your cabin will be available. The benefit of arriving early is that you also miss the crowds and get onto the ship earlier; however, you may have to wait in the terminal for a little while before boarding. Also, your cabin won't be available until 1 or 2, so you'll need to keep your carry-ons with you until then.