Nassau help

mom2mybugs

Hi...so we have a big 12 day med/greek isles cruise planned for july 2019, but i started looking at spring break 2019 yolo bookit cruises and found a good 5 day cheapie on navigator that we could swing.  The problem is that it goes to labadee and nassau.  This isnt a problem for me who likes beaches sun and doing nothing.  However it will be a deal breaker if i cant give the husband something good to do or see in nassau that doesnt involve beach time.  Any suggestions?  Jane 

• 1 month later...
On 2/11/2018 at 2:00 AM, mom2mybugs said:

Hi...so we have a big 12 day med/greek isles cruise planned for july 2019, but i started looking at spring break 2019 yolo bookit cruises and found a good 5 day cheapie on navigator that we could swing.  The problem is that it goes to labadee and nassau.  This isnt a problem for me who likes beaches sun and doing nothing.  However it will be a deal breaker if i cant give the husband something good to do or see in nassau that doesnt involve beach time.  Any suggestions?  Jane 

I just did the bites of nassau food tour a few weeks ago and really enjoyed!

There can be lots to do and see in Nassau besides the beach...actually, if anything I would say Nassau is not the best place for beaches anyways. On top of that, Atlantis is close by not to mention there is lots to do on the ship while docked in Nassau.

I wouldn't let the fact he doesn't want to spend a cpl hours on a beach dissuade you from booking a great deal on a 5 day cruise......