Oasis must dos?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Newbie, what deck are you on ? What dinning seating did you choose ?

How exciting, hope to meet. 😃

Well we're going to Be PADI Certified here in our home town then excursions will be of course scuba diving. We will also be dive watch certified way more expensive than golfing, skiing, etc. Well worth it! Top notch scuba gear. Our dive master was on the Jeff Corwin ( Ocean Mysteries ) show for two episodes. So cool. We joined his PADI CLUB

Delaying of Dynamic Dining on Oasis and Allure - Page 2 - Royal Caribbean News and Rumors

Page 2 of 2 - Delaying of Dynamic Dining on Oasis and Allure - posted in Royal Caribbean News and Rumors: Further cementing my lack of interest in trying Quantum/Anthem and Oasis/Allure until this chaotic mess settles.

royalcaribbeanblog.com

Oasis E -C 9-19-

Comment

Oasis has so many great things onboard.  Definitely see CATS, eat at Sabor and Izumi, and EXPLORE.  The ship is so big but there's a lot of little gems all around.

Matt's right about so gems on the ship, but I I've seen Cats once and there is no way I'm wasting another 2-1/2 hours of my life on that.

MarriedonRRC, We are on the same sailing as you! WooHoo!

Matt, Is Izumi the Sushi restaurant?

Chuck

Yes, Izumi is the Japanese restaurant that specializes in sushi

Our dining says "My Time". Not really sure what that means.

My Time dining means instead of going to the main dining room at a preset time, you can show up anytime or make a reservation in advance and be seated on your schedule.  You may not have the same table mates or waiters

Well after looking at our receipt, we are in room 10620. I guess this means we are on deck 10? Our dining says "My Time". Not really sure what that means.

Yes to deck 10. Not a bad cabin location, mid way between the elevators.  On the Oasis and Allure the basic cabins (not suites) alternate bed locations.  Some cabins have the bed near the closet, which makes getting into the closet somewhat challenging at times IMO, and the rest have them near the balcony.  Your cabin has the bed located near the balcony, which I prefer.

As Matt said for My Time Dining you can choose to just show up, and they will seat you when there is an available spot, or make a reservation.  I always have made reservations, something you can do in advance using the cruise planner.  It seems that they will usually seat you by yourself.  In my experience with MTD there seem to be more two and four tops than in the traditional dining room, although I may be wrong.

Hi check and white socks that's great we're all on the same ship that will be fun to meet we have first dining large table at 6 PM run Oceanside on the balcony state room 10th floor and in the home as were going to go scuba dive with the sharks! I am scared to death but my pad is Dr. says were going to break the ice here and go scuba with the shirts and coming up a few times LOL

We are looking forward to the cruise and meeting everyone.

J

Hi check and white socks that's great we're all on the same ship that will be fun to meet we have first dining large table at 6 PM run Oceanside on the balcony state room 10th floor and in the home as were going to go scuba dive with the sharks! I am scared to death but my pad is Dr. says were going to break the ice here and go scuba with the shirts and coming up a few times LOL

We are looking forward to the cruise and meeting everyone.

J

Swimming with sharks? I'm too scared for that! LOL