Excursions for Alaska Cruise on sale!

whitsmom

My TA told me that the Alaska excursions book up quick so I didn't want to wait.  Going to Alaska is on our "Bucket List" and with that, there are certain things we want to make sure that we get to do.  The Type-A in me wants it all organized and on my spread sheet/calendar sooner rather than later :15_yum:.  Hubby said to me last night, "Do I even want to know what this trip is costing us?" - Me - "Probably not!" :4_joy:

Definitely.  They do sell out.  Keep in mind there are other ships in each port and they too will be selling the same excursions that have finite capacity.

The White Pass train in Skagway for example will sell out and at $103 it's a bargain.  I did it last year and loved it so I'm trying something different this year.

1 minute ago, JBC1 said:

What excursions do any of you recommend, I was thinking of the Helicopter with dog slaying. Traveling in 2019. Any tips of past experiences would be grateful

Thanks

JOHN

I did a recap blog from a Celebrity Alaska cruise this past year.  Some ports may be the same.  

I did the helicopter ride and guided walk on Mendenhall Glacier.  No dog sled on that one but it was incredible.  Pictures in this blog here:

Alaska Recap Blog June 2017

1 minute ago, twangster said:

I did a recap blog from a Celebrity Alaska cruise this past year.  Some ports may be the same.  

I did the helicopter ride and guided walk on Mendenhall Glacier.  No dog sled on that one but it was incredible.  Pictures in this blog here:

Alaska Recap Blog June 2017

Many thanks for a quick response

John