Holiday Specialty Dining Package Thanksgiving

Rooty

Does anyone know if the Specialty Dining Package 4 or 5 nights are availbale on the Thanksgiving sailings on the Oasis class ships , from your past sailings , we are sailing next Thanksgiving and i am hearing that the speciality packages are never available on holiday sailings, any information would be great ,

Thanks 

For a nine night Christmas cruise on Indy last month there were none of the regular dining packages.  I believe this extends to the fleet for holiday sailings.

Regular specialty dining was not available to book on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.  For those nights they only had special holiday dining available:

5a527962294d0_ChopsHolidaycopy.jpeg.9fe626ccba8fc27a8f908a4114975206.jpeg

5a527967703d5_GiovannisHolidaycopy.jpeg.342bdd8151ea8e531b107c45bbe7bfd2.jpeg

I believe for the US Thanksgiving holiday the same thing holds true. 

21 hours ago, daha699 said:

Does anyone know if the Specialty Dining Package 4 or 5 nights are availbale on the Thanksgiving sailings on the Oasis class ships , from your past sailings , we are sailing next Thanksgiving and i am hearing that the speciality packages are never available on holiday sailings, any information would be great ,

Thanks 

I was just on Allure this past Thanksgiving.  We had a 4 night dining package on that one.  Everything was available for booking using that package.  Possible exception might have been the Izumi teppanyaki.  We didn't try to eat there (but we did eat on the sushi side).

28 minutes ago, daha699 said:

Thank you for your responses i am booked on the Symphony this Thanksgiving 2018, and so far the Cruise Planner offers the restaurants but there is no Packages for Dining as of yet,  i hope so soon...

You still might be too far out for those to appear.  Keep checking back, especially in the Spring or early Summer.