Jewel of the Seas Entertainment

RSMGreg

On our January 3rd cruise, the guest entertainers were on the first night as part of the Welcome Aboard show and on the last night, sea day, with production shows in between. I'm guessing, though, that this scheduling may vary with the different itineraries that the Jewel has.

RC does not post the daily entertainment schedule in advance but you can refer to old Cruise Compass' to get an idea of what to expect.  Keep in mind schedules may change but older compasses are usually good at giving a ballpark idea of the goings on

http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass

Odd... I'm sailing on Oasis in April. When I log onto Royal Caribbean's website and go to My Cruises I can see the entertainment schedule and make reservations. This is for things like Cats, stand up comedy and the ice skating show, etc. 

Odd... I'm sailing on Oasis in April. When I log onto Royal Caribbean's website and go to My Cruises I can see the entertainment schedule and make reservations. This is for things like Cats, stand up comedy and the ice skating show, etc.

They don't have any forms of entertainment that require a reservation on the Jewel. They just offer the traditional main showroom and the lounges.

That's because Oasis (and Allure, Quantum, and maybe a couple others) have reservations for the entertainment, so it's integrated in the Cruise Planner.

Most ships don't have reservable entertainment, so their schedules aren't published in advance.

The best I can tell from a couple of Compasses I have seen the following is the schedule for the Jewel

Day 1 - 10:30 Welcome Aboard Show

Day 2 - 9:00 & 10:45 - West End to Broadway - Production Show

Day 3 - 7:00 & 9:00 Headliner

Day 4 - 10:15 Love and Marriage

Day 5 - 7:00 & 9:00 City of Dreams - Production Show

Day 6 - 7:00 & 9:00 Headlliner

Day 7 - 7:45 Farewell Show

Of course there may be changes to times etc.

I will confirm after next week.  :)