Liberty of the Seas Alcoholic Beverages

We have the Deluxe Beverage Package for the Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston.  We'd like to know where we can get alcoholic beverages on-board on Day 1?  I've read that Texas laws prohibit the sale of certain beverages until day 2.  What drinks are also available on Day 1 of the cruise?  Is there a limited beverage menu?  When we called RC, the person we talked to was very vague in her response.

Actually I dont think it is Texas law but rather the fact that RC would have to pay taxes on alcohol opened in Texas waters so they limit what they will open.  And you dont have to wait till day 2 for a full drink menu.  Soon as you get 12 miles out to see (about an hour into your voyage?) you should have full access.

Carnival starts their drink packages on day 2 out of Galveston but I think RCI starts normally.  They have to serve from bottles with a Texas tag on them (TX duty paid).  Because of this they don't have all liquors and liqueurs available.  Beer & wine has to be approved under TABC.  Not all wines and beers could be.  So day 1 tends to be like "well drinks".  Once 12 miles out they put the TX bottles away and start normal selections.