Adventure vs Liberty for families?

melski94

Can anyone compare Adventure to Liberty for families?  Especially the pools, AO and family activities?  We've been on Brilliance, Liberty twice (loved it both times) and will do Harmony this March...our first time on an Oasis class. 

I'm looking at spring beak 2019 (school calendar just came out!) and there is a huge price difference between Adventure and Oasis class ships...which I'm paying on Harmony this year but not sure if I'm willing to do it two years in a row. Dates are firm...must be spring break or other school breaks so I know I pay a premium.  I'm not necessarily looking at Liberty...done it twice. However, its something we know and Adventure looks smaller than Liberty but how much smaller will it feel?

I'll have 2 kids in the teen program and 1 in Explorers. Would Adventure be a let down after Harmony and Liberty? Is there a flowrider on Adventure? 

Adventure is barely smaller.  I believe Freedom (Liberty) class ships are 3800 passengers at double occupancy and Adventure (voyage class) is about 3200 at double occupancy.  Liberty is essentially a stretched out version of the same ship and I doubt you will notice much of a difference in size or crowd. Additionally!  I believe adventure will have the slides by then if they don't already. Adventure also gives you the option of the 8nt itinerary assuming it falls on the correct week. We are also sailing in April 2019 on Adventure due to my sister being a teacher.

Adventure does have the slides already and as @FloatMe says above you will not notice much of a difference between the 2 ships, one is just a little bit bigger than the other,  I have been on both and would go back on either in a heart beat.

Liberty is probably going to be my go to in a pinch because I can easily drive to Galveston.

I think the differences are negligible.  Liberty will have slightly larger Adventure Ocean spaces (because it is a Freedom class ship, as opposed to Adventure being Voyager class) but if there is a significant price difference, then definitely go for the cheaper one.