Anthem Entertainment Question

Koz

Good morning. We're due to head out on 4 NOV and nearing that magical 1 month countdown. 

I have a question as to whether we can find out in advance about any special theme/party or dance nights they are offering on the ship.  For example, is there a glow party?  Is there some dance party another night? Wife is asking as she'd like to make sure that the kids have appropriate clothes etc.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hey guys, another question- I noticed that one night they have disco dodge ball.  I'm traveling with 3 kids.  My middle son at 9 is a tall kid, bigger in fact than most of the friends of my 12 year old son. Based on looks alone, he would fit in. For an activity like dodge ball are they actually asking the kids for birth date or cruise card, etc?

53 minutes ago, Koz said:

Thanks Matt!  Also, any recommendations on when to pull the trigger for the drink package? We are 30 days out at this point. Is the pricing generally going to get less favorable as we get closer to the date of embarkation?

You could just purchase it now and then keep watching prices and if it goes down then get it re-priced before your cruise planner closes. I've done that before. That way you won't regret it if the price goes up.  

7 hours ago, Koz said:

Thanks Matt!  Also, any recommendations on when to pull the trigger for the drink package? We are 30 days out at this point. Is the pricing generally going to get less favorable as we get closer to the date of embarkation?

There's little risk in buying it now.  You can cancel and rebook at any point, so if price drops you cancel and rebook.  It also protects you against a price increase.

6 hours ago, Koz said:

Hey guys, another question- I noticed that one night they have disco dodge ball.  I'm traveling with 3 kids.  My middle son at 9 is a tall kid, bigger in fact than most of the friends of my 12 year old son. Based on looks alone, he would fit in. For an activity like dodge ball are they actually asking the kids for birth date or cruise card, etc?

Royal Caribbean is a family cruise line. Unless the event is specified as "adults only", your kids will be fine attending.

Of course, you should know that with a mixed age dodge ball game, there might be some "aggressive" play going on with adults involved.  Still, should be in good fun.