Kids sharing a sofa bed??

This might be a silly question but if kids are sharing a sofa bed do they get separate blankets or do they share same blanket like in a hotel room?  Just trying to get visual of what it might look like? 

I know a rollaway will not fit in a balcony cabin but will they bring you one if you are in a JS or GS?  

I understand the struggle...my kids hate sharing a bed!  

I think rollaways can be used in GS, not sure about a JS.  However, if you are looking at something like a grand suite, you may want to price out 2 rooms with the connecting door. Typically the sofa bed is made with 1 sheet but we asked for separate blankets.  

1 hour ago, melski94 said:

I understand the struggle...my kids hate sharing a bed!  

I think rollaways can be used in GS, not sure about a JS.  However, if you are looking at something like a grand suite, you may want to price out 2 rooms with the connecting door. Typically the sofa bed is made with 1 sheet but we asked for separate blankets.  

We booked 2 connecting staterooms right now, hubby and kids are happy but I want back into a suite ?

39 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

We booked 2 connecting staterooms right now, hubby and kids are happy but I want back into a suite ?

Last cruise, we had 2 connecting JR Suites.  This year we have 3 balcony staterooms...2 connecting. It will be hard to go back down but kids have their own bed. If only I could get my ideal set up which would be to have a suite connected to an interior (or at least balcony) room.

1 minute ago, melski94 said:

Last cruise, we had 2 connecting JR Suites.  This year we have 3 balcony staterooms...2 connecting. It will be hard to go back down but kids have their own bed. If only I could get my ideal set up which would be to have a suite connected to an interior (or at least balcony) room.

Tried all those options but on Anthem they have no suites that are connected to another suite, balcony, or interior. The closest is the family connected junior suites but those don't actually have a connecting door just a small hallway which connects the room. That's what they told me on the phone. And my kids are 9,11 so too young to not have a connecting door. But yes, this is the unseen cost of an upgrade...hard to go back down lol