photo package

Mushroom

On 9/19/2017 at 2:37 PM, whitsmom said:

They scan your SeaPass every time.  I got all digital pictures on a CD at the end of our cruise (Oasis).  They had a special on the photo package on board (unknown to me) and I got a letter in our cabin informing me that it was now cheaper so they gave me the difference in OBC.  I was pleasantly surprised.

I got the same letter on the Liberty a few weeks ago.  You either give them your sea pass card to swipe or your room number.  Saturday even after 8pm we could pick up our flash drive with all the pictures.  You can review your pic when the photo shop is open on the ship.  We have two random pics from another couple on ours.  They said they were going to remove them but never did.

14 hours ago, function12 said:

I got the same letter on the Liberty a few weeks ago.  You either give them your sea pass card to swipe or your room number.  Saturday even after 8pm we could pick up our flash drive with all the pictures.  You can review your pic when the photo shop is open on the ship.  We have two random pics from another couple on ours.  They said they were going to remove them but never did.

On the Oasis they still use CD's instead of flash drives.  So I had to put it on a flash drive myself when I got home.  You think they would be more up to date!