Drinks package

Was just wondering about the Drinks package with RCI.
We have many kids with aged below 9 years downwards.
Eg: 1 year , 5 years , 6 years, 8 years . They share stateroom with there parents.

How's are the Drinks package calculated. OR Do the kids share from there parents package, since they don't consume much soda's. 

Do we only buy the drinks package for the parents and the child share with the parents the same package .

I would like to have this clarification as we are now about to book the Drinks , shore excursion, internet, etc ... 

With best regards
Mirpuri 

1 hour ago, Gilley said:

Can’t the kids use the soda cups that the parents will get with their packages

Drink packages aren't to be shared. So, allowing the child to use the freestyle cups is against the rules. 

Well that’s a dumb rule.  I can see not sharing alcohol.  But I do understand the rules are the rules.  However I can see a parent asking a kid to go fill up a cup for them and the kid drinking it on the way back.   What happens if you lose your cup, is it deactivated to prevent someone from using it?   I heard you can just get another cup if you lose yours.  I’m just saying.  Guess it’s good for me I don’t have any young children.