Planner Purchase Cancellation

Ok, so here's the thing.

I have day beds booked for Icon at The Hideaway on days 2 and 6. 

I'm now thinking I might want to spend some time at other pools. The hideaway pool being hip deep is a downside for me. Plus the "party atmosphere" is a bit much. 

However, I do like the idea of the bed and not having to save a seat at 6am. (We take turns at breakfast so someone is always using seat) Plus view off back of ship. Complimentary Champagne, Water, Souvenir Glasses, etc. 

So was wondering if after day 2 I feel like I've done that and maybe want to cancel day 6, what would happen? Too late? Refund? OBC? Discuss...........

19 minutes ago, CanHardlyWait said:

So was wondering if after day 2 I feel like I've done that and maybe want to cancel day 6, what would happen? Too late? Refund? OBC? Discuss...........

You should be able to cancel your day bed reservation onboard as long as it is at least 24 (I think) hours in advance.  You will receive refundable Onboard Credit for the refund.  The advanced notification might be 48 hours….i can’t recall exactly but it looks like you would have ample time to cancel between days 2 and 6.