Paradise Beach

Debstr66

Hi Everyone! I'm going to Paradise Beach in Cozumel for the first time on Sunday 4/28. I'm reserved for Day Bed #4. I'm not doing any water stuff with the Fun Pass. Just planning on some pool time and lounging around reading my Kindle in the Day Bed. I'm looking forward to plenty of drinks, guacamole, and tacos. 🥳 Please let me know what questions you may have and I'll post my findings plus plenty of pictures. 

image.png.b147c8462e4b3d2e3ee2b3c4444e44ec.png

Going there for the first time in July; looking forward to your review and pics! We have daybed #14 (obviously we preferred the beach) but I learned they are about to install those 3 new beds (#20-22) in the next 2 weeks so we may switch to #22 after seeing the view. We wanted to be on the end but I want to look out at the ocean, not the restaurant. Their customer service via e-mail has been great and they told me they would send pics from #22 once it's installed so we can decide to switch or not.

Plenty of info in the thread below if you're interested. My only specific question would be is #22 there yet but I don't want you going out of your way to do recon for my trip. As long as they keep bringing me food and drinks, the daybed we wind up with really won't matter a ton. 😁

9 minutes ago, Debstr66 said:

Hi @OCSC Mike! I was definitely going to recon #22 if they've put it in place for you as I saw your concerns on an earlier post. 😀

You're too kind... I'm honestly not concerned, just keeping busy with over-planning in between cruises. I just checked in for one in June last night which is also going to Cozumel but we're trying to only do one long excursion per 7N cruise plus CocoCay since we enjoy staying on the ship (where we can lounge, use vouchers, and eat unlimited food for no additional charge). Not quite the same thing but you get the idea. I actually just texted my wife and said all this talk about and upcoming reviews of Paradise Beach is going to make me want to book it for June anyway, lol.

Now if you could order one of every Mexican food item from the menu and as many different drinks as you can safely handle, that would be helpful too! 🤣

3 hours ago, Wowestgirl said:

We just booked Paradise Beach for June although I didn't see any daybeds available and my family and I really want one.  Did you book it far in advance?

Sorry to hear. I booked mine way back in November for July but most of them are still available as of today.

Maybe you're going on a busy port day with lots of ships in Cozumel? I'm going on a light day where only one other ship is there with us.

@Wowestgirl  Try e-mailing them and asking for one of the 3 new ones I mentioned above (#20-22). Those are showing as unavailable b/c they haven't been installed yet. They've been extremely helpful via e-mail.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Debstr66 said:

Buenos Dios from Paradise Beach! Recon for @OCSC Mike Daybed #22 hasn’t been put in yet; however, here’s the view from where it’s going. 

Muchas gracias! That was so kind of you to remember & take a pic for me.

As long as the pics they send me look similar & the restaurant isn’t in the way like the website diagram makes it look, I think we’ll strongly consider switching. Is the restaurant farther off to the side than the diagram makes it seem?

Looking forward to anything else you want to share (food, drinks, etc). Hope you have a great day there! 

9 minutes ago, Debstr66 said:

The diagram isn’t true at all. The restaurant is to the right of the walking path to the beach. This is the sports equipment hut that would be across the right side.

Thanks! Sounds like something will be to our right... just have to decide if we want a daybed/people to our immediate right or that sports hut which would be farther away but larger.

Like I said earlier, I'm just over-planning to keep busy. It's not that big of a deal but I do appreciate all the recon.