Prime Cert+earned cert.

Ampurp85

I have a question about whether or not anyone has combined an annual cert with an earned cert. @WAAAYTOOO recently mentioned that she has combined her money off certs earned on a cruise with her spouses earned cruise certs to pay for an upgrade. I was wondering if this might be possible for an earned cruise and annual prime certificate. 

TIA

13 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have a question about whether or not anyone has combined an annual cert with an earned cert. @WAAAYTOOO recently mentioned that she has combined her money off certs earned on a cruise with her spouses earned cruise certs to pay for an upgrade. I was wondering if this might be possible for an earned cruise and annual prime certificate. 

TIA

I do not have a certain answer for you but I will cite the rule that has always applied to combining certs….and that rule is that the offer codes must be the same for them to be eligible to be combined.  So my first instinct is to say “no””, your annual cannot be combine with an instant reward b/c the offer codes will be different.  But having said that, the truth is, I have never asked that question.  I’m thinking “no” but who knows ?

12 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I do not have a certain answer for you but I will cite the rule that has always applied to combing certs….and that rule is that the offer codes must be the same for them to be eligible to be combined.  So my first instinct is to say “no””, your annual cannot be combine with an instant reward b/c the offer codes will be different.  But having said that, the truth is, I have never asked that question.  I’m thinking “no” but who knows ?

I would tend to agree.  Even though they are only "money off", they are still in the same offer code family.  i.e. combing 2404a06 (1500 pt comp) and 2404a08 ($250 dollars off) should work the same as combining 2404a06 (1500 pt comp) and 2404a05 (2000 pt comp) since they are all part of the 2404a "chain".