Unable to update account with credit card info

Neither the website nor the app will permit me to input my new credit card info.

The third world types at customer service are simply reading off a useless checklist and they don’t speak English very well.

Suggestions?

Is the issue with one particular card only or are other cards also not working if you try to use them as the “new” card? If it is just one card in particular, the issue might be with that card and not on Royals end?

It’s giving me an error.  It wanted me to update my password, which I did, and still it won’t take the card info.

Think I’m gonna call CS and request a supervisor who speaks English as a first language.  The usual people are difficult to communicate with.

6 minutes ago, SimGuy said:

It’s giving me an error.  It wanted me to update my password, which I did, and still it won’t take the card info.

Think I’m gonna call CS and request a supervisor who speaks English as a first language.  The usual people are difficult to communicate with.

There is another thread going on right now with this same issue... They weren't able to resolve it, they have a help desk ticket open.