Drink Package Refund

I recently discovered there was a better price for the drink package and canceled the reservation and rebooked it. Well I forgot I used a card that was recently lost and I had to order a new credit card. My question is will it refund to my new card? How long will that take if so? This is my honeymoon and we are tight on money for the wedding festivities. 

3 hours ago, Sweetpeamama1018 said:

I recently discovered there was a better price for the drink package and canceled the reservation and rebooked it. Well I forgot I used a card that was recently lost and I had to order a new credit card. My question is will it refund to my new card? How long will that take if so? This is my honeymoon and we are tight on money for the wedding festivities. 

If you haven't closed that credit card you should get the refund within 2 weeks from when you cancelled the items. The exact day of when will see the refund in your statement depends on how long it takes your credit card company to process refunds. 

That exact scenario that you mentioned has happened to me for several cp purchases on several different cruises when I have purchased cp items for each cruise & then becausebi either changed my mind on one of the purchases or the items were cheaper I would cancel them & repurchase them for the sale price & the new purchase price would reflect on my credit card statement or checking account between 5 days & 2 Weeks before the refunds would go to the credit card account or checking account that was used to make the previous cp purchases that was later cancelled.

These are questions for your card issuer. Royal will not refund to your new card, but your bank might apply the chargeback to your new account. They also may issue you a check for the refund. Royal will take about 2 weeks to process the refund. How long it takes your bank to do whatever they are going to do after that is anyone’s guess.