Icon of the Seas Playmakers

I tried to search for it but I couldn't find any information on it.  Does anyone know if there is a fee to have the owners box in playmakers for an evening to watch some football.  If there is a fee does anyone know how much that might be?

40 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

There is definitely a fee. Not sure if it varies by ship or event or sailing but @Matt wrote an article about paying $350 to rent it out for 3 hours to watch a march madness game on Wonder recently.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2024/04/03/review-is-royal-caribbean-playmakers-owners-box-worth-it

Wow ok I might end up watching on the other TV's with everyone else 🤣.  I will check when I get on board I guess.  Maybe its different when its not a tournament or special game.

10 minutes ago, janderson said:

Wow ok I might end up watching on the other TV's with everyone else 🤣.  I will check when I get on board I guess.  Maybe its different when its not a tournament or special game.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the price varied... almost everything else does with Royal, lol. I thought I saw a much lower price in the past but I could be wrong or it could be the variability.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the price varied... almost everything else does with Royal, lol. I thought I saw a much lower price in the past but I could be wrong or it could be the variability.

Hopefully if I book it ASAP on the ship maybe the price will be lower instead of waiting until game time.  Prices with Royal do vary a lot.  I mean if that $300 came with massage chairs, privet waitress/waiter, and a buffet we might be talking 🤣