Restaurant reservations/cococay daybed assignment

Two questions:

When can I make specialty dining reservations? I will not be buying a dining package, I'm just curious about individual reservations availability.

I have purchased a Chill Island Daybed. When can I choose which one I'd like? Do I even get to choose?

Thank you!

41 minutes ago, warrenz1963 said:

When can I make specialty dining reservations? I will not be buying a dining package

If you are going to be purchasing individual specialty dining reservations without a package, I strongly recommend that you pre-purchase from the Cruise Planner.  At that time you will be able to select a day and time of your choosing.  If you wait until you board, you will not only pay more for the meals but you run the risk of having limited availability.  If you pre-purchase the meals prior to boarding and then want to change them in some way (different day, time or restaurant) you can always do that but you are waaay better off purchasing before you board.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

If you are going to be purchasing individual specialty dining reservations without a package, I strongly recommend that you pre-purchase from the Cruise Planner.  At that time you will be able to select a day and time of your choosing.  If you wait until you board, you will not only pay more for the meals but you run the risk of having limited availability.  If you pre-purchase the meals prior to boarding and then want to change them in some way (different day, time or restaurant) you can always do that but you are waaay better off purchasing before you board.

Thank you!