Tea Time

SusanJean

1 minute ago, SusanJean said:

Does Liberty of the Seas have Tea Time? I looked through the Cruise Compass and could not find it. Thanks!

Hi Susan,

Welcome to our group! In all my RC cruises since 2006, I do not remember a "Tea Time" being offered on any of the ships we were on. Of course, you could always do your own Tea Time at the coffee shop on board. They do offer some tea blends and many delicious cookie/pastry to go along with your tea.

I have read comments from Doc and others that RCI only offers Tea Time when they cruise out of South Hampton and other European ports, they also put tea kettles in the rooms instead of coffee makers.

I was on Liberty in June of this year and I do not remember a tea time offered, but agree with rjac, all of the makings for tea are available...

14 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

I have read comments from Doc and others that RCI only offers Tea Time when they cruise out of South Hampton and other European ports, they also put tea kettles in the rooms instead of coffee makers.

I was on Liberty in June of this year and I do not remember a tea time offered, but agree with rjac, all of the makings for tea are available...

Interesting, "tea kettles in rooms instead of coffee makers". The only coffee maker I have ever had in my room was room service and I had to stir in the sugar & cream! Tried to get my wife to do it for me, once (nicely I will add),  and she quickly told me where I could "stir my coffee". :33_unamused:

58 minutes ago, rjac said:

Interesting, "tea kettles in rooms instead of coffee makers". The only coffee maker I have ever had in my room was room service and I had to stir in the sugar & cream! Tried to get my wife to do it for me, once (nicely I will add),  and she quickly told me where I could "stir my coffee". :33_unamused:

Been there and done that, she told me where to put it also.

If the Royal cruises we've done in Europe, only the one that encased in England had a tea kettle in the room. We asked when we embarked in Sweden on another Royal cruise, but they said they weren't available. Even so, the tea and coffee station is available 24 hours a day just outside the Windjammer.