Escape Room Location on Harmony

We just booked Escape the Rubicon for Harmony next month. I can't find it on the deck plans though. The "find on deck" button in the app takes me to deck 14 so the options are near/in Adventure Ocean or they converted the card room by the rear elevator bank. I am assuming the latter. 

Does anyone know where the escape room is located on HoS?

We were on Harmony recently (January 21-28) and were told onboard that it was permanently closed/no longer available. I hope that isn't the case, but you can try checking deck 14 outside Adventure Ocean. We were looking forward to trying it... but no love. 

Cheers!

8 hours ago, KapHn8d said:

We were on Harmony recently (January 21-28) and were told onboard that it was permanently closed/no longer available. I hope that isn't the case, but you can try checking deck 14 outside Adventure Ocean. We were looking forward to trying it... but no love. 

I'm assuming that's not the case since I was able to book a day and time, and they charged me for the reservation. We are sailing at the end of next month.

Hopefully someone sailing now or in the near future can confirm.

Sadly, the escape room was closed as we found out on our sailing this past January.

It's located on Deck 14 Forward as the Puzzle Break near Adventure Ocean. There are still markings that indicate it in the carpet and vinyl wrapping on the wall.

Hopefully it's coming back since you were able to book it. It was never listed in our Cruise Planner as an option.

On 3/24/2024 at 7:30 PM, melmar02 said:

I'm assuming that's not the case since I was able to book

I hope you are correct and they restored it to service. Please keep us updated! My wife and I would like to book another cruise on Harmony and it would be great if this is available again. 

Have a wonderful sailing!