Pier 7 reservation issues?

Hello. I have an upcoming Icon of the Seas cruise in Aug. Just wondering if any of you had any issues with making reservations for Pier 7 restaurant. I've been trying to make one online. It lets me choose the day and the time and the people, but when I try to add to cart it says "Adding to cart failed, so please try again." I've given it about 3 weeks thinking it may be an issue with the site but still same thing. I've tried calling, but at first they didn't even have Pier 7 on their systems, but later said that it is probably because the reservations are all booked. It's a little hard to believe that that is the problem since it doesn't say anything of that sort online and still shows many other days and times available. Thanks in advance.

On 3/23/2024 at 6:24 PM, jp928 said:

Hello. I have an upcoming Icon of the Seas cruise in Aug. Just wondering if any of you had any issues with making reservations for Pier 7 restaurant. I've been trying to make one online. It lets me choose the day and the time and the people, but when I try to add to cart it says "Adding to cart failed, so please try again." I've given it about 3 weeks thinking it may be an issue with the site but still same thing. I've tried calling, but at first they didn't even have Pier 7 on their systems, but later said that it is probably because the reservations are all booked. It's a little hard to believe that that is the problem since it doesn't say anything of that sort online and still shows many other days and times available. Thanks in advance.

Same thing happened to me. We realized it’s easy to walk in w/o reservations. I am currently on Icon and we have had dinner at Pier 7 twice with no reservations. Keep in mind this is a full to capacity cruise on spring break with tons of kids and there are no issues eating at Pier 7.